Saturday, April 23, 2016

The Black Panther and Kamandi



It's frustrating that Captain America: Civil War is opening in other areas weeks before I will get a chance to see it.  I have heard great reviews so far and I am very interested to see to how the Black Panther and Spider-Man will be portrayed and figured into the plot.  Still, I am going to try and stay as spoiler free as possible, which wont be easy.  My curiosity has gotten the bettor of me and ruined a lot of movie surprises lately and I hope that won't happen again.

7 comments:

Carycomic said...

FANTASTIC! :-D

This is just the kind of installment the King would've graced us readers with, during the "Solomon's Frog" story arc in the Black Panther comic of the Eighties.

Sonofjack said...

One of my all-time favorite Batman team-ups in The Brave and the Bold was his first team-up with Kamandi. One of my least favorite B&B team-ups was the second team-up between Batman and Kamandi. for some reason they took Kamandi out of his time and put him in Batman's time. Kamandi outside of his unique environment is just a semi-resourceful kid with long, blonde hair....

The cover you have crated would indeed be "An Instant Kirby Classic". Now if you could figure out some way to include "Goody" Rickles....

Michael Jones said...

We here in Japan get to see CA:CW a week earlier than you! Usually we get movies months later so I have to ignore news for ages.
I've heard that Black Panther's role has been diminished thanks to Spidey's insertion. That does not please me.

Great cover by the way!

Carycomic said...

P.S. @ Ross: How about Spidey meets the Tick?

probably not said...

That Man-Ape... Ultra-Humanite, is that you?

Simreeve said...

I'd read that.

H'rmm, how about a meeting between Kamandi and Killraven?

Anonymous said...

@ Simreeve: Excellent! They could even be depicted fighting off the Martians from MARS ATTACKS!!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!