Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Thanos Vs. The Legion of Super-Heroes in :"Minions of the Mad Titan!"



Over three Marvel movies we have seen three glimpses of Thanos, and there are a lot of expectations for his full appearances in Avengers: Infinity War Parts I & II.  I really hope he has a better plan than to send hundreds of attack troops against Earth and The Avengers because we have seen that a couple of times already.  I'd like to see him get up close and personal with the likes of Iron Man and Thor and not spend most of his time sitting on his throne giving orders.

This is not the first time the LSH has been menaced by Thanos...

7 comments:

AirDave said...

He is a "General". I would believe that it would start off with The Avengers facing minions and then climax with a grand, epic, cosmos-rattling battle against Thanos. The question is, how will The Avengers defeat him?

Bob Buethe said...

The Avengers facing Minions?

Anonymous said...

@ Air Dave: two words? Cosmic Cube!

@ Ross: I'd love to see Bob's suggestion made into a cover. :-)

Scott said...

Thanos is one of my favorite villains from the Marvel Universe. How about a new villains cover like Magneto vs. Sinestro. Then perhaps Darkseid vs the Uncanny X-Men.

Tony Isabella said...

Those aren't Minions. I demand to see the real Minions, now starring in their own movie, on one of your covers.

Ross said...

Minions Vs. Munchkins? I'll have to see the movie now!

Anonymous said...

Minions would eat the Munchkins for breakfast!*


*We are talking about Dunkin Donut holes; right?

Support STF: The Lost Issues!