Monday, July 27, 2015

Justice League of America Vs. Doctor Doom (And More!)



Continued from yesterday's cover, we see that Doom is not done with the DCU yet!  It's amazing to look at a varied assemblage of heroes like this and realize that most of the characters are due to appear on the big and small screen in the next few years.  I'm most looking forward to Jay Garrick on The Flash and Doomsday's rumored appearance in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. It's a good time to be a comics fan.

3 comments:

AirDave said...

Very cool cover. I really like that image of the League in the satellite. 1200 "issues"! Congratulations!

I believe that Barry Allen is the most Marvel-like character DC has. Maybe Hal is, too. Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and J'onn J'onzz all have natural abilities. Bruce Wayne trained himself to become Batman. Barry Allen is a lot like Spider-Man. I would think that DC would try to capitalize on THAT more...but that's just me...

Isaac said...

@AirDave- I think the CW is already on the ball with that. I watched the whole season of Flash and the one think I took away from it is how much Barry was portrayed like Peter parker a lot. A whole lot. I mean I even thought the show's theme should've been Spider-Flash, spider-flash! Great cover as usual Ross, I'd really love to see Quicksilver and Jay's clash. That would be great. maybe as an encore, the Avengers or Hydra could take on the forces of Kobra or the league of Asassins!

Anonymous said...

Twelve hundred down; eight hundred to go.

Congratulations! :-)

Support STF: The Lost Issues!