Saturday, March 21, 2015

Doctor Strange and Deadman in "Waking the Dead!"



It will be interesting to see how Doctor Strange is presented visually in the upcoming Benedict Cumberbatch-Starring film.  He has had a few different looks over the years so there is some leeway.  For me, the Cloak of Levitation and amulet are a must, and I would really miss the signature gray temples if they were absent.  Hopefully we will hear more as the production of the movie ramps up in the coming months.

This is the second time these two have crossed paths - you can see their first meeting here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

deadman and the walking dead evil ernie vs marvel zombies dr strange vs harry potter

Anonymous said...

A quite logical pairing! I'm surprised you never depicted them, together, before.

For your next trick; how about Deadpool vs. the Scarlet Scorpion (from AC Comics)? ;-)

AirDave said...

I'm not as familiar with Doctor Strange. Just the highlights: arrogant surgeon becomes Sorcerer Supreme. Benedict Cumberbatch can pull that off. I'm wondering about the mustache and grey hair, m'self.

I could see Deadman on Arrow or Titans...

Support STF: The Lost Issues!