Friday, December 5, 2014

G.I. Robot and Magnus: Robot Fighter



When I was a kid, I inherited a stack of comics from my older brothers.  They were ninety percent Marvel and DC.  The remaining comics were Archie, Disney and Harvey titles, so the Big Two were my main outlet for super-heroic adventure.  The few Gold Key comics featuring Magnus were an exception, and I was intrigued by this guy who had no connection to the larger comic book universes that I was discovering.  I must not have been the only one because he is a character that never seems to stay down for long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite Gold Key appearance by Magnus featured his team-up with Danae, and her genetically engineered neo-animals, against an army of robot gorillas and wolves!

Support STF: The Lost Issues!